As I said, with all the anniversaries and reading Beru’s post (I’m stealing yer idea, mon!), I’ve been reminiscing about my time in Azeroth. Too many memories to recall, but here are a few of my favorites.
- 2 manning Scarlet Monastery at the appropriate level with Slytharian because we didn’t know any better.
- Meeting a lone, orc warrior named Valtezna in Western Plaguelands who turned out to be one of the coolest peeps ever. Hail Havoc, Val!
- Crafting Smorg’s Quel’Serrar AND convincing him to tank. How much did we pay for that stupid book Smorg?
- The phrase “Pulling a Nick” in reference to doing anything bone-headed….like getting too close to those stupid imps while we were buffing for Lucifron.
- Dual warlocking Scholomance with Sille at 60 in blue pvp gear because we really didn’t have much else to do.
- Ganking stragglers riding by Balinda’s room with Merk’s rogue using a well placed freezing trap and a timely ambush because we really didn’t have much else to do.
- Killing level 60 Onyxia the very first time.
- The Hero of the Mag’har.
- Killing Archimonde and getting the best looking bow in the game.
- Drath’s Monolith vs Mt Hyjal video.
- Killing The Betrayer.
- The Wrathgate.
- Our first 3 drake Sartharion kill – After the drakes were dead, watching Beru rez Even, who taunted Sarth off Brade who then rezzed Mork (and then went back to tanking) who rezzed Buddhist who then rezzed another DPS. One of the absolute coolest things I’ve ever seen.
- Killing Malygos in under 6 minutes.
- Beru getting her Val’anyr.
See. I haven’t completely fried all my brain cells. Some are still holding on for dear life.
Here’s to making many more memories.